Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you're fat and you wanna get F.A.T. then use this blog, and eachother to help achieve your goals. No competitions, no losing money, no obligations, no more excuses. If you wanna get back in shape, then just do it. (If your not fat, and you're a scrawny chinese guy, then use this blog to help you get unscrawny lol)
Monday, May 10, 2010
ReplyDeleteOkay, with only 193 days away from my wedding day, I figure it's about time I get back into shape.
Skating season ended beginning of March and I've throughly enjoyed eating the way I want to. I've also painfully watched my core expand to the point where I now look like a can of soup.
So, I've decided to start P90x today. I figure I can do it two times before the wedding to get into shape. Also I'd like to attempt to keep working out after the wedding. Just so I know I can keep in shape.
So here is my Meals & Workout for , May 10, 2010:
Meals:
1. 2 eggs (scrambled) + 1 slice of swiss cheese + 1 ww wonder bread
2. spaghetti + chicken breast (1/2 of the meal)
3. spaghetti + chicken breast (other 1/2 of meal)
4. steak + corn + rice
5. small steak + chicken + rice
Workout: P90X Core Synergetics
Comments:
I hate to say, my meals aren't so great. I will improve my grocery shopping to incorporate vegetables (though i think they're so bland) and healthier snacks. I'm trying to do a Carb/no carb/no carb/carb/no carb meal, but we'll see how that works out.
As for my workout, frick, P90X is so not what I expected. Much harder than I thought! (mind you I don't think that it helps that I haven't worked out for a month). I had to do the workout in parts. I had stop the first part 1/2 way b/c i was STARVING and got a little bit sick (i think i'm blaming the fact that I was starving instead of admiting that I couldn't do the workout).
Things I need: to buy a frickin yoga mat! it's hard to workout on a wooden floor. i hate having hips.