Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you're fat and you wanna get F.A.T. then use this blog, and eachother to help achieve your goals. No competitions, no losing money, no obligations, no more excuses. If you wanna get back in shape, then just do it. (If your not fat, and you're a scrawny chinese guy, then use this blog to help you get unscrawny lol)
Fri, Aug 8, 2010
ReplyDeleteSo this week has pretty much been a cardio week, as I really wanted to prepare myself physically and mentally for the changes that I wanna implement. I've done cardio twice per day on Monday and Wednesday, comprising of 20 minute sessions on the bike, and once per day on Tuesday and Thursday, comprising of 30-40 minute sessions on the bike. Next week I plan on starting my weight routine and intervals. There is a good chance that I will begin BFL for the first leg of the year, to get me to my April 1st goal.
Diet this week has been smaller meals every '3' hours. At least I tried lol. I really just wanted to prime myself for how I plan on eating and I am quite happy that I am adapting well. As usual, I'm eating high protein, and low carb for most meals, except pre and post workout which are moderate - high carb meals.
Can't wait for next week to start!!!!
Mon, Jan 11, 2010
ReplyDeleteNOTE: i didnt start on Augu 8 lol. it was jan 8.
So warm up week is officially over and now BFL begins!!!
I ended it off with a horrible eating weekend, topped off by Mandarin! lol.
But i'm psyced to get started and my morning cardio this morning was a good way to start it off. I will be doing weights at night so my end of day post will have all the details.
ok so this has been a real messy couple of weeks.
ReplyDeleteon january 11, after cardio in the AM, i felt nauseous and then got a fever. turned out to be a stomach virus that kept me eating very little all week. then we had blue, and last week was one of the busiest weeks at work and diet wasnt the best even tho i kept wiht some cardio. now its time to get back on track!
January 25, 2010
ReplyDeletealrite first day back in hardcore mode. woke up and did 30 minutes of cardio on the bike which felt really good to sweat it out. diet was good but i can keep it a bit cleaner. trying to keep carbs to a minimum to catch up on the past 2 weeks. i'm gonna hve the majority of my carbs for my post workout meal. did my first BFL upper body workout. man im weak as hell! lol. it did feel good to push my body again though. im looking forward to being back into that groove.
meal 1 - protein shake, tbsp PB
meal 2 - 6 oz lean ground beef, 1/4 cup rice
meal 3 - 8 oz steak, 1/4 cup rice
meal 4 - 6 oz tilapia, 1/4 cup rice
meal 5 (post workout) - 1 can tuna, 1 cup pasta, 1 orange
meal 6 - protein shake, 2 oz cheese
diet not bad at all. now just gotta keep it up on my really busy days. its hard to pre make ELGB and eat it cold while on the road b/c the fat congeals (sp?). maybe i gotta find another protein source for the road.
alrite, good job Me!
keep it comin
ReplyDeleteExcuse me. Let's get this show on the road again!
ReplyDelete