Friday, January 8, 2010

THE CHALLENGE!!!!

Post any challenges to eachother to help motivate them and yourself.

5 comments:

  1. Hello friends,

    So this is maybe our 4th training blog and I've seen some of us (especially me) go from bad, to absolute best, to absolute worst... and it's the crappiest thing ever!

    I know some people hate 'having' to post on this everyday, and I know some people hated competing or risking losing money for a program. So we get what we want.

    I wanted to start this blog again to encourage and help eachother get back to we once were, or even better. I'm not gonna force anyone, or even pressure them. At this point, it really is up to you. I am, however, hoping that any who does use this will feel motivated by friends, and feel empowered to better themselves once again.

    So here is my challenge to you guys.

    - Use the blog, change your mentality, change your habits, and change your life.

    I will periodically throw out other challenges to anyone to motivate myself and if you wanna take it, then do it.

    But more then anything, I just challenge you guys to make a decision, and make the change.

    2009 was a crappy year for health for our friends and family. Let's do something to make sure that 2010 will be different.



    Hoping to get F.A.T. with you all,

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. So here is my first call out challenge.

    I challenge anyone out there *cough* Jen *cough* to lose 20 lbs by April 1.

    Bragging rights, and maybe some boobie flicks at stake.

    Anyone in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20!! good grief.

    alright....

    damn.

    f*cker. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My own challenge:

    P90X (sans the diet plan)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also challenge Rob:

    You have a wedding coming up. That involves fitting into a suit for your fitting months in advance, and maintaining that certain size for the actual wedding day.

    You also have summer and possible vacations approaching, but most importantly, I want you to feel good about your appearance again. Not only that, I want you to be able to throw out 75% of your fat clothes and force mary to buy you new ones. notice how i said mary to buy :), that should be your present.

    1. Lose 10 lbs by June 14
    2. Lose additional 10 lbs by July 14
    3. Lose 35 lbs total by September 20. I would also like to see a decrease in at least 4 pant sizes. This may seem ridiculous, but only you can tell me if that seems achievable.

    If work gets in the way, fine. But otherwise, I would like to see a increased effort to get yourself back into pre broken wrist stage.

    Bring out that ELGB and limit those shitty eating days. Also keep the portion sizes lower even though you may argue that you need the larger intake.

    LET'S GOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete