Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you're fat and you wanna get F.A.T. then use this blog, and eachother to help achieve your goals. No competitions, no losing money, no obligations, no more excuses. If you wanna get back in shape, then just do it. (If your not fat, and you're a scrawny chinese guy, then use this blog to help you get unscrawny lol)
Rob's Goals
ReplyDeleteI have 2 main long term goals, which are 1) be able to throw out all my fat clothes when we move into our new house (mid Dec), and 2) stop snoring since Mary keeps complaining.
I'm setting up checkpoints to get to these long term goals.
1) April 1 - I will 20 lbs lighter then what I am now.
2)June 26 (cottage) - I will be 40 lbs lighter then what I am now.
3) October 1 - I will be 60 lbs lighter then what I am now.
4) Dec 15 - I will throw away all my fat clothes when I move in, while weighing 75 lbs less then I do right now.
Now it would be easy for me to just post my weight and say that I'll weight x amount on these dates, but I'm embarassed by my weight today so we'll leave x = ?. lol.
Maybe on April 1, 2010 I will let the cat out of the bag.